Stand for Life: Answering the Call, Making the Case, Saving Lives
By: Ensor, John, Klusendorf, Scott
Release Date: 12/31/2012
Publisher: Hendrickson Publishers
Browse Similar Products by Category:
$6.95 Regular Price$3.99
Our PriceYou Save 43%
Online Stock: 7
Of the 1.2 million abortions performed annually in the U.S., more than 500,000 are performed on college-aged women. They make up 44% of all abortions in the country.
So it is not surprising that there is a large, thriving network of pro-life groups on college campuses. The most prominent of these is Students for Life of America, which has 637 pro-life student groups on college campuses in forty-eight states. These groups serve to advocate for pro-life and educate other young people about the physical, emotional, psychological and spiritual effects that abortion has on women.
While there are online guides and booklets on the topic, there are currently very few—if any—books that are specifically geared for use by young advocates for this cause. Now there is Stand for Life, a “manual” that addresses tough questions in a format that is concise and straightforward.
• Defending your pro-life views in five minutes or less
• Understanding the sanctity of human life
• Simplifying the abortion debate
• Developing a Christian response to abortion
• Debate: keeping cool under fire
• Q&A’s about such thorny issues as unsafe abortions, abortion when mothers’ lives are at risk, “my body, my choice,” and more.
|Release Date: December 2012|
|Binding: Paperback||Print Size: |
Join Our E-mail List!
New Product Updates
Sale & Bestseller Offers