We live in a sex-saturated society, full of provocative images and false messages about sex. You can’t fully shield your children from them but you can prepare and protect them. Don’t put it off. You have a precious limited window of opportunity to shape their view and values about sex.
How do you start? What should you say? When should you say it? These are great questions. In “Simple Truths,” Mary Flo Ridley provides the answers in a reassuring , insightful manner that will make you confident and comfortable connecting with your kids and discussing a vital subject that will affect their future health and happiness.
- Shape your child's views about sex
- Increase your confidence when discussing uncomfortable topics
- Strengthen your connection with your child
- Define your family's mission statement
Expanded Package includes:
- Mary Flo's live DVD presentation of "Sooner Than You Think"
- Step by Step DVD
- Discussion booklet
- Audio CD - "Sooner Than You Think"